Our main source of income is through funding and donations. We rely on donations to support the work we do. We encourage you to become a member or friend of Brain Injury Waikato. You can make a donation online, (bank account details below). Feel free to complete the Membership Form by clicking the button below to get a receipt emailed to you.
Becoming a friend of Brain Injury Waikato means that you are giving us a monthly donation instead of paying a one off membership fee.
Our bank account details:
Victoria Street, Hamilton,
Account number: 03-1355-0691730-00
Donations can be monetary or in the form of much needed equipment for the office.
All donations over $5 are tax deductible, you can claim 33% of all donations made. We will help you to complete the ‘Tax credit claim form’ the end of the financial year.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND DONATION PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE SERVICE WE PROVIDE.
We are registered with Give a little by the Spark Foundation. It is a quick and easy way to donate to support the work we do.
FIRST AID KITS FOR SALE
We have First Aid Kits for sale as a fundraiser. This kit is $39.95 and $12 of each kit sold goes to the Brain Injury Waikato. The kit has transparent fold-out compartments that contains 77 items including a digital thermometer and instant ice pack. It is CE approved and follows Worksafe NZ guidelines. To view this kit and have a look at the contents go to www.fundraisingfirstaid.co.nz or click the button below.
You can donate through PAYROLL GIVING. Your employer deducts a set amount from your wages and it gets paid directly to us. My sincere thanks to people who are currently donating this way.
Please contact the office if you are prepared to help with any of these sporadic jobs. We need help with the following:
- Someone to take photos at all events at the office and at other venues;
- Seminars – help in setting up and kitchen duties;
- Visit Community Houses, CAB and other organisations to make sure they have some of our
- Brochures – ongoing;
- Attending some network meetings on behalf of staff;
- Folding of newsletters and putting in envelopes etc – quarterly;
- Facilitating Support Group meetings in outer areas;
- Community displays;
- Brain Injury Awareness events;
- People with particular skills / hobbies willing to share it at Support Group meetings;
- Help with end of year event and other events for clients / families.
- Find interesting articles and quotes for Facebook and newsletter. (Articles will be used at the discretion of the Manager)
Brain Injury Waikato Incorporated is a registered charitable entity in terms of the Charities Act 2005. For more information about us visit the Charities Register at www.charities.govt.nz or click on this link.
Our registration number is CC 23785.